Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ride on "My Way"


loading My Way
Lana and Jeff invited us to Sandy's to have a ride at sunset on his boat called My Way then to sit on his deck for a great meal with many friends we have made here.














The Wahoo Fishing tournament is next weekend and he needed to get the boat out to check all the mechanical stuff and give it a damn good running to blow the engines clean.

This is not a sailboat...

We hit 35 and I was on the top deck which was really windy so I couldn't get down to the lower deck so that's where I sat and laid down for the trip, after words Jon said that down below they were kind of bouncing from one side to the other. I think that had to do with the fact that was Sandy banking the boat from side to side.

It was a fun night and only a short dinghy ride back to the boat.     

Jon, Jeff and Lana
Sandy,Lana,me,Merilyn,Susie and Jerry



Sand and Jon drinking Coronas with a shot of rum, see the smiles,..

Getting ready to leave

going 35


my seat
Jon washing his hair, he said later that he could have been pulled into the  wash of the boat . 
the sunset

No comments: