Our dink had to have a little modification to her chaps. I made them long over her sides to protect her from the sun but when we went out for a ride I realized the they were channeling the water inside the material and it was pushing up and into the inside and by the time we slowed down we had a few gallons of water in the bottom. We put her up on the dock and I took 3 inches off her sides and Jon added her new wheels. She was fine after that and the water stayed on the outside.
Jeff our cabinet maker has done the mock-ups of our new bookshelves and cabinets for the main cabin. Now he will start the real thing next week (I can’t wait).
One of the other things we would like is a new ladder to get in and out of the water. The one we have is a piece of crap and is always coming loose. Our sistership Paradise (Boatbumms) had a really nice one made for their boat and it was custom made to stay on the side and when in use it looks like it just pivots down and in place. We will have to contact them on it.
We did get to sneak out at 6am the other morning to go fishing for salmon with RJ, we did not catch any but I had a big one on the line that got away. We had a great time with him out on the water.