Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun on the lake




Jeremy arrived Sunday and we decided to take Tim up on his offer of using the jetski. We had a great time till the storms came through. Those things are so smooth we are trying to figure a way out to put one on the boat:).....(Thanks Tim).



Jill decided to take my car so we had her out driving it Sunday morning. It's a standard and thats one of those things she just never cared to learn. She was a pro right away at it. I will go to Brockport on Thursday to do the paper work and say good bye to it,man I loved that care. That will leave just the Dodge pickup which we will leave here till spring. We have someone that will take it at that point so that will be easy.
Man I will tell you one thing, I Know Why Most people just talk about leaving and never Do It, IT'S A HELL OF A LOT OF WORK......................
PS.......Hi Cyndy

No comments: